J'ai dit que je publierais des textes en anglais (sans traduction), donc voici le premier. Très très court.
Et désolé pour la longue absence. Normalement, à partir de maintenant, les mises à jour devraient être plus fréquentes. J'ai déjà une petit chapitre de Crampons et autres fantaisies hippiques qui attend bien au chaud. ^^
- I promise : I'll save you ! Cause I love you. I'll always be there for you, to protect you.
- Why do you promise things you can't do?
- You don't know me. You don't know what I'm able to do when the woman I love is in danger or needs me.
- … I don't need your protection, and I don't need your help at all. I can take care of myself so leave me alone, she said brutally.
- Do you want me to go away, to leave you alone ?
- Yes, I do.
- You don't seem to like me very much. It doesn't matter. I love you : the simple fact of seeing you makes me happy. So I'll respect your wish. Good bye.
The man went out slowly. He looked one last time behind him and then shut the door.
The young woman's eyes well up with tears. She began to cry. She didn't know why. She didn't love the man who had just left.
The man she loved died a few months ago.
He had been killed by the man who loved her now.
How could she love him? She didn't want to know. She didn't want to admit that she was attracted by that man, that murderer. She was terrified thinking that she maybe loved him.
She only wanted to forget, to forget everything.
She poured a glass of water and emptied in it the white powder she had purchased months ago. She watched the powder disappear in the water. She felt calm, calmer than the last few weeks. Suddenly she took the glass and drank its content.
She smiled: "I'll join you".
She collapsed on the floor. The smile on her lips didn't disappear: death didn't seem so frightening.